Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

电影《毕业生》歌曲 - 寂静之声

电影《毕业生》(The Graduate) 歌曲 - 寂静之声 (the sound of silence) Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And th
e vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the sound of silence In restless dreams I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone 'Neath the halo of a street lamp I turn my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light That split the night And touched the sound of silence And in the naked light I saw Ten thousand people maybe more People talking without speaking People hearing without listening People writing songs that voices never shared No one dared Disturb the sound of silence "Fools," said I, "you do not know Silence like a cancer grows Hear my words that I might teach you Take my arms that I might reach you" But my words like silent raindrops fell And echoed in the wells of silence And the people bowed and prayed To the neon god they made And the sign flashed out its warning In the words that it was forming And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls And tenement halls And whispered in the sound of silence 美国电影协会(AFI)100年100部影片 (2007年) 获奥斯卡最佳影片奖的获奖影片 获奥斯卡最佳导演, 剧本, 改编大奖的获奖影片 获其他奥斯卡最佳奖的获奖影片 获奥斯卡奖提名包括最佳影片提名的影片 获奥斯卡奖提名的影片 未获任何奥斯卡奖和提名的影片 根据真实人物事件改编的外国电影 根据外国经典\杰出作品改编的电影 根据真实历史背景改编的外国电影 不同题材的外国电影 外国优秀电影音乐和电影歌曲视频选 根据百老汇等音乐剧改编的电影歌曲视频选 外国电影精彩片段视频选 外国流行歌曲视频 经典芭蕾歌剧视频选 外国电影歌曲选 外国电影明星简介 外国明星和时尚 美国居家园林 外国文艺 外国影摄绘画 美国人文和旅游 青春就应该这样绽放 游戏测试:三国时期谁是你最好的兄弟!! 你不得不信的星座秘密。

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen